ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my birthday 2 moz im getting this

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!! Happy Birthday mate, but please do yourself a favour and get something other than Sony!!!!

Happy Birthday ! I dunno why people have problems with Sony, I have had Sony headunits and they have been great !!!

Quote: Originally posted by Daipac on 10 December 2002

Happy Birthday ! I dunno why people have problems with Sony, I have had Sony headunits and they have been great !!!
I agree mate. I have had sony head units for the last few years. Never had a problem with them. I think its just people try to do too much with what they pay for. I on the other hand know how to setup the sound properly (even through the limeted settings available) and get a nice sharp and crisp sound. It was even the case through the factory speakers.

Paul

ps I like the look of the headunit. How much is it? I need a new one with lots of flashing lights and things.

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

I have a s0ny headunit too, I will ONLY buy s0ny if I can. While I agree Alpine probably sound better than a s0ny. Has anyone actually LOOKED at an Alpine.. they are hideous.

I like the nice looking s0ny headunits, which give a good quality sound out.

Great choice of headunit, looks good and will sound good too.

PS. I have had my black mask s0ny head unit for years now, never had a problem with it (I was one of the first people in the UK to have it !)

eek sony, alpine and pioneer are far superior.

The alpine 7400mp looks amazing inside the clio. The orange matches brilliantly with the clio dash

If your just going for uprated rather than a full on install go for nakaimichi. I still think theyre the best in the world. If only i could afford them..