ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my bro`s ozone friendly 306 td

white leon cupra R
th_Video0018.jpg

white leon cupra R
dunno its been like that for months he thinks its cool, and it passed the mot aswell

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
how the fook can they pay less tax than a 1*7. No way is that kicking out less s**t than an RS

white leon cupra R
few things been done, its got a upgraded turbo, rx8 intercooler citroen zanita engine 1.9td i think, chipped, big zorst, cda filter, still a tractor lol

white leon cupra R
ill try and get some pics next time i go me mums, i think the lights only work with red cars lol

HyperAlloy Combat Chassis
few things been done, its got a upgraded turbo, rx8 intercooler citroen zanita engine 1.9td i think, chipped, big zorst, cda filter, still a tractor lol

Chipped? It doesn't have an ecu to chip! And why would he fit a 1.9 xantia engine....the 306 is already fitted with exactly the same engine to start with ;)

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
lol, i messed about with my d turbos fuel pump and turbo after following a guide its now running 19psi, load of smoke buts its real torquey now, full of laughs

HyperAlloy Combat Chassis
lol, i messed about with my d turbos fuel pump and turbo after following a guide its now running 19psi, load of smoke buts its real torquey now, full of laughs

Nice, I thought you were going to leave it alone? Was it difficult? Pondering if it's worth doing on my 405.

306 GTI-6
Chipped? It doesn't have an ecu to chip! And why would he fit a 1.9 xantia engine....the 306 is already fitted with exactly the same engine to start with ;)

perhaps it needed a new engine? and as the zantia one is the same, and that was available, thats what got fitted?

white leon cupra R
the blew the original engine up,
carnt get them chipped ? i swear he has?

320d
I like it. To be fair it actually sounds quite good for a diesel, love the turbo whistle.

Smoke is cool too, no idea why I just like it.