ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my bros photoshop

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
mint!

beastygolf.jpg

A little too 'shopped for me...doesn't look real.

But then I can't do any better, hell mine are awful is comparison lol!

Seat Ibiza FR
The red around the grill doesn't look very real and the tyres don't seem saturated enough, they're too light imo, nice smoothing though. as said previously the rear wheel looks smaller than the front one, i think clear indicators would finish it nicely:D

Octy vRS & Ninja 650
Mine lol ;)

Attachments

• PICT0181small.JPG
    PICT0181small.JPG
    105.3 KB · Views: 35
  • Pict0181madsmall.jpg
    Pict0181madsmall.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 40
  Beetle
lol sorry mate, hate them with a passion. mind you, at least its not beige with brown trim:clown:

Octy vRS & Ninja 650
Scott-16v! said:
lol sorry mate, hate them with a passion. mind you, at least its not beige with brown trim:clown:

:) tis a turd tho! But it'll last longer than my renault! That thing just keeps going, no signs of stopping yet! The 2 litre turbo diesel will run forever! the same cant be said for the bodywork though.

Theres a guy with the beige and brown colours over the road, and that does REALLY look awful lol!

Beetle
lol *shudders*. there's a window cleaner in the next village with one in that dreaded colour scheme:clown: