ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Brother MFC-J6520DW Randomly Turns On By Itself

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I bought this printer a few years ago and every so often since then it turns on by itself around 05:00 or 05:30 in the morning then turns off a couple minutes later. Sound like it's doing something and i don't know what it is and why it's doing it?

Also i replaced all the ink little while ago and i hardly use the ink especially the coloured ones with genuine Brother cartridges. When i came to scan a photo for my Dad just now and noticed the coloured ink cartridges were really low and thought how can this be i only changed them not so long ago and only photocopied a couple pictures.

Also the printer is on Wi-Fi and it's in the same room as my router where the socket is. There's only me who has access to the printer so no one knows how to use it.

Has the printer used some ink when it wakes up by itself?