ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My car - what do yous think???

Clio Dynamique
eff63cf6.jpg

Megane 225 Cup
go to www.k-tecracing.com and about £80-150 for a 35 mm drop

Although i dont know whether you can do this with 17's

Anyone got any thoughts.. will the arches rub if its lowered the standard 35mm.. or could she go all out and get 60mm?

Megane 225 Cup
yeah i know... 35mm is great though.. gives the car a more purposeful stance and means you can get over speed bumps ok..

60 is ott... but i dont know whether you could have it lowered with 17's.. see what the others say.. nice looking ride though.. what engine size is it?

would look even better if the corsa in the background was on fire

:D

As father and son....
40mm on 17s is fine, im sure others have 60mm on 17's. Got 60mm on 16s on mine with plenty to spare

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
mine rubs on the arch liners lowered 60mm on 15s but i know 60mm is possible on 17s without to much hastle.

£280 i think at k-tec for the Apex -60mm kit, 2modified.com should be cheaper or so ive heard.

Clio Dynamique
its my boyfriend im usually in hat just drive my car throught the week to wwork and that - its a 1.2 16v engine(the clio that is )

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Come to the scottish road trip meet on the 19th! Your not the only Female! PM me if your interested.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
It's a road trip, Route yet to be confirmed but starting in Helensburgh. Good 20+ people coming if your interested? I dropped u a PM y'day.