ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my car

I well like your car mate, has it been lowered in anyway if so how much? and tell me more about those front and rear splitters?? What size are those wheels also??

Rob.

cheers guys

itshas been lowered now

the bottom three pics are before it its been lowered but the top two dont show it being lowered. its only been mildly lowered by 30 mm but its on quality H&R springs

the splitters are 20 eack but on the rear they fit a lot better now. i took it off and attached it properely from underneath the the rear bumper

instead os screwing in with self tappers

car is subtle not but i like it just the way it is

james 2 c buy my wheels and spray them gold, u know it makes sense

wongy

rwaterman

the wheels are 17x 7 and the splitters are the commonly used seat ibiza ones. guess there used coz they look soo good and cheap as peanuts

wongy

When you lowered it 30mm did you change the shocks or any other bits just curious i want to lower mine? what year and mileage you done? where did you get the splitters?

rob

oh stop it its not that mint

i think its tidy not mint, ive seen some mint ones and mine nothing like those ones

lowered on std shocks. i was on a budget but if the shocks go i will be putting on OE shocks again. dont want too harsh a ride

the car is a last of the line 96 N reg in monaco blue covered a fully documented 80 k with recieipts for 5k which includes a full head rebuild by hillpower

splitters from seat

wongy

Its a show plate. I was going to say "Why block out all the other plates, but not the top one.." but then I realised the top pic is from Donny South.

Must be show..

Daz.

damn why did the second lot of photos stop working

anyway yes ben their my show plates and platesfor 1/4 miling

im working on getting the plate though prob gonna by a similiar plate and put it on my bros new 106 gti when he gets it, ill have to waitfor a while till i can afford a car to put it on. shame the cossie finished production in 96

wongy

Clio Williams 1, 182,197

Hey wongy your old rust bucket is looking nice mate !! Shame on me for letting mine get dirty.

MUST GIVE MINE A CLEAN AND GET SOME NICE PICS DONE !!! NOW IVE GOT A DIGITAL CAMERA. Mmmmmmmmmm maybe later !!!

wow u got a digi camera u lucky boy.

looks like u could do a few snaps for me too. my pics looks sh*t. the resolution is well crap

if you will let me drive ur car i will happily clean it for u after

go on u know u want to

wongy