ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My car

RB197
Feates172 hopefully next week mate! Going away to Devon week after next so hopefully get them fitted before then. I'll get some top mounts and shocks January/February mate
Alan I'll be getting some better tyres soon. These were the ones that come with the wheels, got them off a guy on here. 2 of them were bald and one of them had a nail in. So had to get 2 new ones, so got the cheapest for now. Like I said, only half way there. Cheers for the compliments

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
As Alan has said once the tyres are changed to decent ones it will be spot on-

S

RB197
So this happened today!
Well chuffed, will get better pictures up tomorrow as car is filthy and it's dark!

Thanks to Feates172

2aduryse.jpg

aza6ypuh.jpg

This was the front right spring, perfect timing changing the springs!

redyby8y.jpg

Clio 182
does the white dot need to be pointed towards the rear off the car, it does according to the haynes manual

PH2 Flamer
So do all MINI ones, but that's just a factory mark. Doesn't mean anything whilst assembling them.

Just colour coded for each variation.

RB197
Decided to take the risk and clean the car hoping it wouldn't rain!

Applied
AutoSol metal polish, exhausts
Snowfoam
AutoFinesse citrus power
Chemical guys shampoo
Rinsed
AutoFinesse claybar and glide
Shampooed and rinsed again
Dried
Secret Santa gift, one coat AutoFinesse temptation
One coat AutoFinesse prep sealant
One coat AutoFinesse tough coat
AutoGlym fast glass
AutoFinesse imperial
AutoFinesse mint wheels
Meguiars tyre gel

2ysuqadu.jpg

e8yqa2uq.jpg

adejeneq.jpg

zy4a9ede.jpg

PH2 Flamer
Does Roy ever drive the m3? Always looks ultra clean.

Your Car is looking spotless too mate! Raining now though.

RB197
Sometimes he does, not as much as I would If I had it lol. Yeah, it's filthy now though. Dirty rain all up the back and along the side skirts