ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My clio 1.2

1.6 focus zetec....
Well ive wanting to post pics of my car for a while but before i couldnt become a member and then when i could i just didnt get round to it but being as ive had my new wheels and my cars just been cleaned i thought this would be the best opportunity to do so.....I already know that it needs to be lowered and it will be after xmas and all other comments are welcome

Kiza

Attachments

• my car001.jpg
    my car001.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 35
  • my car002.jpg
    my car002.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 41
  • my car003.jpg
    my car003.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 39
  • my car004.jpg
    my car004.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 25

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
not my kinda thing but looks ok. needs colour coded, lowered and as its an expression or some model like that a dynamique spoiler would look nice.

1.6 focus zetec....
Ye i was thinking about a spolier and werent sure which one to get so you think a dynamique spoiler?? Easy to change?? I was thinking about a 172/182 spoiler but people have said these catch

Kiza

Golf GTI 1.8T
Very nice wheels, just not my cuppa on that car sorry. Not a fan of huge wheels really, but will look much better once dropped, you going fo 60mm?

1.6 focus zetec....
rollin on 17s...ye ive already been thinking about that lol and yes theyre 17's

Austin1...A few peeps on here have said they catch on the ariel or sumert...where can i get one froma nd what price??

Mitch....ive been told 40mm is the best 'cos anyhting after that and you get a lot of rubbing, agree?? Also ive said this to my mates and stuff that id rather have the looks than the power 'cos of the speed limits etc

Thanks for your comments

Kiza

182BG
quite like it mate, will be sweet once colour coded and lowered! But first PLEASE change those orange side repeaters!!! lol

1.6 focus zetec....
Lol theres always so much to do :S...i did have a list of two things i wanted to do to it and i now have a very long list lol

Thanks again for all your comments

Kiza