ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my clio rsi mk1 (not 56k safe)

93 rsi
a few pics of my car, had a bit of weight reduction since, and has changed abit engine wise, will take some new pics tommorow if the wethers good.
DSCF0190.jpg
DSCF0184.gif
DSCF0191.gif
DSCF0195.gif

"Navy" N17 TWO
A big shiney mint! :)

Love the headlights too
I'd get smoked rear clusters to finish it off

93 rsi
im having a f7r fitted to it in feb/ march, the arches dont look that bad in real life just need the rear ones doing to match as its got 185/50/15s on and dropped about 60mm on the back so i got about 1/2inch of gap.

keeping the exhaust, as i like the sound of it,(and it cost £250)

not sure about the lights, might change them later on.

the car just came back from the body shop when i took the photos, when i had the wings and bonnet painted, they was a bargin £100 for the lot, brand new with the renault part stickers still on.

i want your bonnet :mad: :rasp:

Dont like the front or rear lights but other than that its cool...

what engine stuff does it have now?

clio 182 black /gold
How much lighter did it make removing the front badge? Oh it looks ok apart from the rear lights

93 rsi
quicker 0 - 60 - 0000000000000000.1 faster

i havent got the plastic gromits that hold the badge on, so it stopped off

got viper induction, remapped ecu, and decat and stainless manifold

bass_direct

ClioSport Club Member
  375bhp mk1 +Williams
It's nice, would sell front and back lights on ebay and get standard front light and phase 2 rear lights

and also you need a phase 2 rear strip and a phase 2 front grille :)

adehook006 said:
map was £150, was live mapped, it raised it slightly, worth it just for the smoother idel and fuel economy,

what do you mean by live mapped? sounds very cheap for a remap of any description.

93 rsi
simon norris live maps all his cars so carnt be a bad way of doing it. its while they map it whilst driving the car, not reving the car on rollers etc,