ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Clio Williams 3

Hi all,
Just wanted to share a few shots of my Clio Williams 3. Had the car over a year now and loving driving it. Its in fantastic condition and has only covered 74k miles.
Now on the look out for a Liquid Yellow 182 so hoping this is the place to find one!
Cheers, Simon
FullSizeRender_zpseutxswft.jpg

13233058_1274688525893821_7637086726402958728_n-1_zpscs8qtlp8.jpg

IMG_8424_zpsjbyd2db5.jpg

Thanks for your kind words guys.

It's a great car but I keep craving a 182 to mod and thrash about in! I know I'd miss the Williams though. Decisions....

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
That looks in mint condition. Can't remember when I last seen one on the road.

I'd love to have both really. To be honest it would be a hard car to part with but fancy a 182 to strip out and track etc, something I wouldn't dare do with the Williams.

Yeah I know I'd miss the Williams. When I was looking for one I nearly bought a 182 Trophy instead so I guess I made the right decision then. Its just the space, don't even have room for the Williams so kept at my bros house otherwise I'd definitely keep the Williams.

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Yeah I know I'd miss the Williams. When I was looking for one I nearly bought a 182 Trophy instead so I guess I made the right decision then. Its just the space, don't even have room for the Williams so kept at my bros house otherwise I'd definitely keep the Williams.

You can keep it at mine..

That looks STUNNING!! :up::up:

I own a low miles 182 myself and have to admit, i'm not sure I can say it's better than the Williams :smile:
If at all possible, keep the Williams and get a ratty 172/182 to track imo!

RMDavis

ClioSport Club Member
It's weird you say that, because when I was hunting for a Trophy, I nearly bought a Williams instead!

It's a tough choice, and they're both awesome cars but I think we can all agree a Williams wins hands down when it comes to rarity, and 'cool' factor!

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk