ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Clio

Renault Clio
Hope this works, posting pics I mean. I purchased this Clio a few weeks ago it just looked so good and I could see great potential in it. The car was mostly prepared in primer, modifications on the car were already done I just finished applying primer ready for Carmen Red re-spray in the next month or so. What's already been done to Tobias (Toby for short) that's the name of my car from now on. Anyway I digress

Williams look a like, with modification's which are as follows.....

The Car is in red primer, so ready for a respray.

Williams Bonnet

Williams arches (Front)

Williams front bumper with fog lights.

Also has the Williams steering wheel

The rear of the car has the RT bumper and the phase 2 rear spoiler off a RSI.

Included with the sale is a set of side skirts off the 1.8 16 v RSI model.

The front brakes have been up rated off the RSI including the front calipers, so the car now runs on vented brake disks and larger calipers.

Front door card speaker grills with up-rated door speakers. set of 4x 195/50/r15 All tyers am above legal limit.

The car has had a new drivers side shock absorbers fitted less then 6 weeks ago.

The interior has been sprayed black and includes the scratched dash which has a nice little cubby hole and the clock which was a standard upgrade from the bass model, this setup come out of a phase 3 clio RT. Along with the clocks which included a Rev gauge and a oil level gauge.

The car is lowered on Apax front lowering springs which has given a drop of 35 mm.

The rear of the car has been lowered 55 mm.

The car has had new rear drum brakes, new front indicator, and a new alternator.

The rear lights and boot grill has been updated to the later model and also has clear side repeaters.

Not much has been done to the engine apart from an K & N air filter and a full service including new HT leads and rotor arm. And now the pics....
157b1c26-9d34-4416-b2f3-bfaf3071fb5a_zpsa39a50e9.jpg
[/IMG]
2013-02-02132904_zps9d0fa3db.jpg
[/IMG]
2013-02-02132856_zpsf022c663.jpg
[/IMG]
2013-02-02132931_zps4f3d7b1f.jpg
[/IMG]