ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Current Audio Setup and Need Advise!

Renault Clio 2003
Hello,

Been some time since I have posted about my audio setup but this is what I now have.

JBL Components running from head unit 45w rms / 55w rms. (Will amping these for the extra 10w rms make any difference?)

FLI 12" 1000w sub with built in amplifier powered 4awg.

I have a Vibe A0 fitted in car but need advise and links to distribution block etc.

Also what's the best way to mount the sub so it don't move on sharp corners?

Also I need some advice on rear speakers I miss the sound coming from the back since I have now unplugged the 6x9's.

Thanks,

Jack.

Renault Clio 2003
Ermm, I have a sony xplod which has write on the front (45wx4) but the components are the only thing powered off it. My components are 55w rms.

I have a vibe slick amp which powers 2 x 75W, could i connect this?

Jack.

Yea the headunit will be 45w Max, so will only realistically be outputting around 15-20w RMS, so your components are underpowered off the headunit.

Yea Amping the components to your vibe two channel amp would improve the sound massively!

monaco 172
what he said, your headunit will not be anywhere near 45w rms.

Rear speakers are pointless in a small car and just mess up the soundstage.