ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My DC2 Integra Type-R - Track Day Ready!

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/912091.htm

With much reluctance. :dapprove:

Loving home required - apply within! Cracking motor but that all went out the window on christmas eve as I managed to dislocate my left knee, partially severing my quad and tearing tendons left, right and centre. I'm currently learning to walk again with physio, swimming and the like but I won't be fit to drive the Integra for quite some time so its best it finds a new home.

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
Public Transport! LOL.

Hey Ali, Yeah not been around much, been so busy at work and then BANG this hits me. I'd been hoping to get something german and rear wheel drive but as my leg is fucked and its going to be so long before its better I'm probably going to be off for a bit. :(

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
LOL nah. She's all safely tucked up in the garage while I can only dream of driving her! And its stopped raining too! Grrrr! lol.

Ali

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Ha! Of the days of your cup! Memories! First cup with white wheels............?

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
10   0   0
  Z4M
Ahh yeah, the days of the bent Cup that re-surfaced. ;)

Unlucky about the leg, Si. DC2 looks like a bargain!

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
LOL that cup will keep re-surfacing, yeah I think it was one of the very first with white rims - that car was such good fun!

Thanks Chris - yeah it owes me far more but I've got to be realistic. My last Civic Type R sold on PH quite quickly so I'm sure this one won't be around long. Just re-reading the spec makes me want to drive it but the doc would shoot me!

Ali

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Boy i bought my bus off was adviced by doc's to sell the car as it wasn't aiding his recovery.

He did and 6wks later bought a 997 Turbo! Well done! PMSL

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
LOL! Genius. I don't think I'll be that quick. I've got a brace on my leg that makes me look like the f**king terminator. Doh!