ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Dci

i dont often post pictures but they turned out nice so i thought i show her off :eek:

i gave her a wash an quick layer of wax
trying my new Citrus Wash & Gloss and XXX Hardcore Paste Wax :cool:

:D
DSC00112.gif

DSC0011.gif

my newly fitted parrot mki very cool imo
DSC00114.gif

and if you see this monkey tell him id like my key back :(

DSC00104.gif

DSC00105.gif

DSC00106.gif

DSC00107.gif

DSC00108.gif

DSC00109.gif

My stealer said a re map wouldnt void warranty btw!

hmm depends on whats broken

same reason im not rolling on Eibachs but im swiftly changing my mind ;) little drop would give it more edge

although its going to make cleaning under the arches more difficult :eek:

Last edited:

GavC

ClioSport Club Member
  Black Gold 182FF
Lovely car mate! I think when lowered it will look really nice to make the gap between the wheels and arches smaller, makes it look like a 4x4 at the moment

Lovely car mate! I think when lowered it will look really nice to make the gap between the wheels and arches smaller, makes it look like a 4x4 at the moment

is an on going thought its either lower or an ipod its a hard choice :clown:

still a bit unsure if they going to make a noticeable difference to handling i feel im going feel disapointed the amount its going fill the archs is questionable its only a 35mm drop

Putting lowering springs on your car would only invalidate any claims made on your shock absorbers. Seeing as you've had the car a couple of years now, a blown shock wouldn't get replaced under warranty as it would be considered wear and tear.

So get the bloody thing 30mm lower! ;)

eibachs made a huge difference to the handling of my dci100, are you on cliodci.net?

i do lurk ;)

Putting lowering springs on your car would only invalidate any claims made on your shock absorbers. Seeing as you've had the car a couple of years now, a blown shock wouldn't get replaced under warranty as it would be considered wear and tear.

So get the bloody thing 30mm lower! ;)

i may do not in a hurry though :eek:

Mini Cooper S
I just pussied out and cancelled my order of eibachs.

Can't be dealing with waiting a month or slowing down even more for the billions of speed humps near my office!

Car is looking good :)

I just pussied out and cancelled my order of eibachs.

Can't be dealing with waiting a month or slowing down even more for the billions of speed humps near my office!

Car is looking good :)

that from ktec ? a month :eek: thats a long wait

G

garcha

Nice car mate, :D

Do you know if renault clio sports alloys will fit on my car ? i have a clio 3 1.5 dci 106 dynamique.