ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My dirty little Biatch! lol

Megane Mk4
Thought its about time I posted some pics of my dirty little biatch! lol

Img_0005.gif

Img_0003.gif

Img_0004.gif

Img_0002.gif

Its only 2 weeks worth of dirt too :S ...
Although the front and back don't seem that dirty ;)

You'll have to excuse the "delivery driver" look .... Parents and buying Baby furniture for you is that :D

Andi

Chocolate Bar™
lol its a bit of a state. mine was worse than that after a round trip to norwich from stoke - but ended up leaving it, and letting the bodyshop clean it whilst its there

front and back dont seem that dirty - been driving it sideways?? :)

Megane Mk4
Trust me .. the wheels looked like I'd got the cup option bought the other day.. they look a little cleaner now because of an extra large puddle I'd found !! ;) lol

And you can even see the "clean" patch under the door of the driver where I've rubbed passed it with my jeans :D

Andi

172cup/BMW 320 coupe
oi dirty boy! havin dirt on the car gives it more personality, wel thats wot i tel my old man when he moans mine is dirty!

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
i am telling you....dirty is the new clean...i am beginning to prefer mine dirty to clean...especially with the mud flaps...etc proper ****

Vee dub
lol Neil

I am starting to like mine dirty now too :eek:

But I never leave it too long before a Sparksy special valet! lol

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Thats still clean. Road grime isn't dirt lol

PICT1549.jpg

Slg007.jpg

Slg001.jpg

****007.gif

My new 172 is far too clean!

172004.jpg

Megane Mk4
pmsl @ waitey! ... There isnt really any off-road rally tracks round where I live, but in my defence..
actually Feck the defence .... I'm off to find a nice big field tomorrow ;) lol

Andi