ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My F1:)

clio f1 r27
New to the site so i thought i would post up a couple of pics:)

f10162.jpg

f10072.jpg

f1003.jpg

Cheers, Gav.

ali-ham

ClioSport Club Member
  williams + 182's
i looked at one the same a wile back, still tempted as i love these!! looks a great example!! colour looks incredible!! health to enjoy!!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Love it easily the best colour of any 197 in the flesh. The pictures don't do it anywhere near justice. Needs a small spoiler to finish it off. Elia style!

Stunning!

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
I wonder if its the Albi blue I sold- I saw in on AT the other week- GR07.....

Best of luck with the new car-

Steve

LY 197
lovly car mate like the colour too, i think its just as good as the liquid yellow that ive got, dose yours have a spoiler??? only thing thats missing in my opinion

spesh

clio f1 r27
thanks for the warm welcome:) im hoping to put the k-tec lip spoiler on it and maybe get it remaped,
nothing over the top the car is perfect the way it is:) that was one of the reasons i baught it. hope to meet
the clio sport gang at the shows or meetsl, ooking forward to the up and coming years:):)