ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MY FCS Album

Just to add, if anyone wants to keep any of the pictures, thats no problem with me, right click away!! :D If you want a better quality pic make sure you click on the "Get Original Uploaded Photo" on the bottow left of the picture.

Clio 182

You look like you have an eye for photography! - some interesting pics :-D Love the track stuff too.

Quote: Originally posted by StevieP on 30 May 2005Do you have to be a Fotki member to get the original size pics? Quality pics of the track time, that was maybe the best corner for maximum body-rollage, I took it in 2nd :)If yours was the blue 182 parked next to that lil plane I have some of mine and yours that I will upload... http://homepage.ntlworld.com/steviepennack/FCS2005/DSC00153.JPGBit like this?!606kb :)

Yep, that was mine mate, thanks for all the comments. Will have a look through them now y0z and try and find yours.

Oh, I have just realised you do have to be a Fokti member to get the orginal so anyone that wants the original pic pm me :)

Quote: Originally posted by MrAtego on 30 May 2005
Hope everyone who has asked me for pictures has got them. Let me know if you didnt.

All that have pmd me today, upto 5 mins ago should have their pics now, let me know if you didnt get them. Anyone else that wants some, as said before, let me know. :)