ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Game Art Work...

Ok, I'm doing some uni work, where I have to create a game basically, don't have to make the game, just do the concepts for it. I've chosen to do a French Hot Hatch racing game.

So just thought I'd show you one of the cars I've created for it.
All done in vector for those interested. All progress shots, not all 100% finished but well on their way.

Megane R26.

3519715467_634c01eb63.jpg

Revel's 106

3522431264_8395495501.jpg

Clio Trophy

3522199939_267640b47e.png

C2 GT with dodgy front wheel :dapprove:
(featured in this months PFC too)
3525654932_feccab7735.jpg

Starting Grid.

3527029592_77615b2088.jpg

Just thought some of you may be interested in these.

On all those bar the last one yes, they're just to showcase the cars really.

The grid will be full vector soon, and be used for the disc cover etc.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Awesome stuff Gregg! One of Revels 106 is my fave too.

Megane Mk4
Seen the grid start at the bottom yesterday on FlickR, excellent pics in a surreal sort of way

Nice work Feirny.. :approve:

Great stuff, I assume you've owned/played Auto Modellista?

Bit rubbish, but still looks awesome to this day...

[youtube]EOqdqpYMFF0[/youtube]

1.8 Civic EX
pretty cool, i tried doing this a while ago on photoshop but got bored, i've not got the patience, wish i did now though as they look pretty smart. might have to give it another go...

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
my hand-in is on thursday then im finished, ive done vector art its piss easy, just takes hours ill not post mine as i feel like im showing off

Shed.
What exactly do you want to be?

If you want to get into concept then surely the best thing for you to do would be join a mod (half life 2 orientated perhaps) and get some port folio work together.

182, SQ7, Trafic
Not taking over the thread, but I dont a couple few years back! Yours are really good examples as they do take ages to do, as you can see I skipped the wheels :p

AcuraRSX2-1.jpg