ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My GW 200

GW Clio 200
clio011.jpg
mycar1.jpg
clio200.jpg

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
Lush

But them recaro's look like that have a fold-away armrest, lol

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
The interior is pretty wow to be fair, I just don't understand what is hard about offering normal seats. Black recaros would have been fine for every colour and more people would have specced them.

Looks good mate.

BMW 5 Series
Spot on that watdong, we have the same but a 197, very interested in the red leather, where did u get that done?

Thanks mm

Nissan 350z
Watdong, how much were the recaros + red leather as an option when you spec'd ? Im guessing £2k? Time will tell if the Red leather recaros suffer the same premature wear problem.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
What you mean you got the leather done?

You mean Renault got it done?

Lovely seats, as said wonder how they'll wear compared to the fabric ones, a lot better I'd imagine.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Ace car, but not a fan of the seats, look like a smoking jacket to me?

They would have been 300% awesome in black ;)

Iceberg 172
God I miss the Red leather I had in my TT!!!

Such a WOW thing to have... I've always thought in the back of my mind if it'd work in the Clio... especially with it being a more "track" focussed hot hatch rather than a posing mobile but my god you 200 looks stunning!

Da

Less
Nice car ;)

Really want to like the seats, but can't, sorry - I think it's too red :dapprove: But fair play for being different mate!