ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Inferno 182

Ad

MK2 FRS
Not had chance to put pictures up after its early incident, but got my reg on, custom exhaust (needs to be adjusted) and cobra monacos with Sabelt harnesses.

Some of the pics give a good idea in the change on colour with inferno. All pics were taken with the same camera settings!!
clio016.jpg

clio017.jpg

clio018.jpg

clio019.gif

clio025.gif

clio024.gif

clio023.gif

clio022.gif

RS Megane DCi 175
Very nice mate - see you got your buckets in now as well.
Love the colour dude.
Good work!

Renaultsport Clio 182
Looks really nice. Not liking the buckets too much, standard seats would look better, but just my opinion :)

Stunning pics mate, looks awesum. I have to agree though the buckets look abit out of place, nothin major tho.

Ad

MK2 FRS
The buckets are in there for two reasons. 1. to sit lower in the car to get more of a feel and 2. to protect the alcantra cos in my expierence by 50k they look horrendous. Wanna track it next year so these will look better. More mods to follow these are just a start.

Like the idea of a rollcage. Yeh them were ben_p's. Took some fitting!!

Ad

MK2 FRS
P.S if I keep the buckets long term they will be re-trimmed in grey leather with orange stitiching. Wasnt sure if id like em when I bought them so wanted to try them first before splashing anymore cash!!

850 T5. mmmm Turbo!
i dont get it, u got the best colour 182, u put buckets in, then theres that THING stuck to the window with a sucker, with wires going everywhere.

please do youself a favour and move that THING somewhere else, its ruining a really nice car!!

Da

Less
Harry_manback said:
i dont get it, u got the best colour 182, u put buckets in, then theres that THING stuck to the window with a sucker, with wires going everywhere.

please do youself a favour and move that THING somewhere else, its ruining a really nice car!!

agreed, but otherwise a lovely car mate with top mods! :approve:

Ad

MK2 FRS
Lee said:
I'm sure I've seen that car in Cannock one Friday night? Is that likely?

NAh mate not my area of the world, always been a wigan car mate. goe to machester and back every weekday.

Ad

MK2 FRS
Harry_manback said:

Its a my PDA with sat nav, needs wiring in, just waining for an extension, will be going in a better place, just diffcult until it gets an extension because of the heat reflective winscreen.

Doesnt fit with the buckets I agree, but need it for work. Saves so much time :)

Ad

MK2 FRS
Dave Cli02 said:
Looking good mate, have fun at the track! I must try it sometime. :approve:

Cheers.Yeh feel free. you can have a spin at one of the future meets. As for trackday, am waiting until the new year now. Winter weather bit random and would be gutted to pay and it be wet.

Ad

MK2 FRS
AJRMOTORSPORT said:
Nice Tie....Buckets for day to day use tho....not a bit impratical???
Is a bit of a pain in arse, wont pretend there not. I only commute though, dont do much driving in the day.

All depends on how much you use the back seats. Also some birds really dont like em, get a few whinges of the females who get into the car!lol

Also restricts other activities :eek:

Ad

MK2 FRS
Maz said:
I think Dave meant he would like to try a track day sometime :)

:eek: Was abit suprised tbh, that explains that lol. Had a day off being dim!!

Mind you always up for letting people have a spin.

Ad

MK2 FRS
Yeh theyre very low, thats was the main reason. Makes you feel really connected to the road, especially if you really tighten the harnesses.

I travel an hour in the morning and dont feel any ill effects, if anything for the taller person its better for you back!!