ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My latest shed. Sticker content. Failsport, Norfbest, Hi.

330i. E30 Touring.
Bring on Le Mans.

7176600689_9caf3cf9e6_h.jpg

Spec:

850 Volvo T5 Estate.
7 Seats.
MOT until Sept.
191k miles, just run in.
Tow Bar.
Boost Guage, lol.
Heated, electric seats.
6 CD changer.

Boom.

So far, i've fixed the world's biggest oil leak (it was losing 1.5 litres every 500 miles!) and filled it with fuel (several times). Done about 1500 miles in it and it's not missed a beat.

It's brilliant, i'm sure you'll agree.

Comments and criticism welcome (not that you'll have anything bad to say!)

330i. E30 Touring.
It sure will, along with a go-ped, three people, luggage. In fact, i think there was talk of us taking two fridges.

That's a point, better chuck the ratchet straps in the car on the way home tonight.

My mates just bought a ex police one. Excellent busses. I was shocked how well they go. Then again, being owned buy the fuzzy muff before it could be played with.

330i. E30 Touring.
I love mega-sheds at that is the ultimate one. :cool:

PMSL! You da man!

Don't wash it. EVER.

Not likely to ever happen. I haven't washed a car in approx 18 months.

Can't wait to see it slumped at the side of the autoroute in northern France.

x

I'm bringing a tow-rope, so when your shed gets a light dust covering and you deem it un-roadworthy, i'll tow it home undercover. x

you know my opinion on it!

You know my opinion on you. x

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
So far, i've fixed the world's biggest oil leak (it was losing 1.5 litres every 500 miles!)

Common Lolvo thing tbh. Parents used to have a 740GLE, oil light came on, there wasn't any, so called out the AA and watched them put a whole 5 litres in. That just about got it to the bottom of the dipstick. Nice patch of oil under where the car was.

Still, they were fun old buses to punt about.

Megane r26
I used to work for Volvo, did my apprenticeship with them at there training centre, seen these things come in with near 300k on the clock. Awesome barges.

330i. E30 Touring.
Cheers guys.

Sam: Unless it's £25-30k, i can't see why anyone spends more than £500 on a car. ;)

320d
Love it. Can't wait for Le Mans now. 48 hours until the Norfbest are on the boat.

Failsport will already be there by then iirc?

330i. E30 Touring.
We'll be rocking up at the campsite at about 4pm Thursday afternoon.

:)

Will send a few of you a PM now to get your mobile numeros.

Panda.

ClioSport Club Member
  850 T5
Also the go-ped is now definite.. Just finished 'tinkering' (hammer and hack saw style) and it runs and moves and can carry a human + a box of beer - it sounds brutal, looks brutal, has no chain guard so is lethal and smokes a fair bit but it'll do burnouts so i'm not fussed...

330i. E30 Touring.
PMSL. I'm tempted to bring the tools and my Mini-moto. If we can't get it running on the campsite then so be it.

Panda.

ClioSport Club Member
  850 T5
DO IT. I want a burn out competition.. I hope those Danish guys I tied trees to peoples cars with last year are there.. They were great fun!