ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My latest weekend toy..

HPIM1774.gif

HPIM1779.gif

Its a 1996 N Cooper, 1.3 fuel injection, 1 owner from new, 62k loads of history, bill of sale etc, she's mint, rust free example.
Its got a play mini stainless steel exhaust, adjustable shocks and the engine bay has been detailed with loads of bling.

Did I pass you in that today by the Hobourne roundabout around 4pm heading towards muddlesford?

Mini looks class, always liked 'em!

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
I had one too.BRG with bonet stripes with the cooper signature.

Great little car for country roads...

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Love it. Had one as my first car, had my first crash and write off in too. Great fun to drive. Any more pics?

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Really wanted one as my first car, but was given the clio, so couldnt really sell up... one day i'll have one, how much if you dont mind me asking? Looks in great nick!

Citroen DS3 White
Do you have to be clinically insane to pilot one of those? :)

D.

It helped. Was road legal as well, mostly. Tin can with metro turbo lump up front. Best fun was trying to stop it with 7.5" discs and no servo, proper Johnny Wilkinson leg (before they discovered he was made of glass). 21 point roll cage added to prevent death though.

Happy days.

I'm sure the OP will have much fun with his mini, feel free to ask any questions as I have rather a lot of experience with them.