ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Little Valver

MK1 Clio 1.8 16v
So i've recently brought a valver, only problem is that the previous owner has replaced the black leather interior with the dimma creme leather interior, it seems that finding the complete black leather interior is near impossible !!

Any thought's on what i could do? as this interior is a little bit tatty needs a recon, but just hate the colour.

Thanks in advance.

MK1 Clio 1.8 16v
Still running sweet, although tappets just started to tap, just brought a new engine though, currently rebuild it.
BTW did you get your new coil overs sort?

Last edited:

banderson

ClioSport Club Member
  05' BG 182FF
My old one :) I want it back now lol
How's it treating ya?

It didn't have black leather before mate, it was standard ph2 interior (which I still have in my garage!) altho try eBay, I believe Renault 19 leather fits too with a bit of modification

MK1 Clio 1.8 16v
yeah it's all good, just after a little bit more power out of my new engine.
What was the phs2 interior was it the half leather?

banderson

ClioSport Club Member
  05' BG 182FF
Rappers always have done that mate, they quieten down after 5-10 mins, it's just a valver thing!

But if you have a new engine just go with that lol the old engine felt really strong in that one! I out run a Williams one nIght in it haha

Yeah think I sorted them for now! The rear shocks are so soft tho! Not good lol maybe time for new better ones

MK1 Clio 1.8 16v
yeah it does shift but once the new engine is in i'll be rebuilding the old one as well as a spare, what about this interior you have any good??

MK1 Clio 1.8 16v
When i've finished all the work on this valver i'll have to pop over for you to see, or post you some pics or something, wont be for a while though money seems to be an issue.

banderson

ClioSport Club Member
  05' BG 182FF
Yeah you'll have to mate! I do miss it :( have you got the arches done yet?

The seats were just the ph2 fabric seats! Search it on clio16valver, you'll have to swap the runners over as ph2 and ph1 have different seat runners

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
i have a set of mk1 ph1 seats you can have if youre willing to drive down to me!!
theyre just fabric but in pretty good nick tbh

MK1 Clio 1.8 16v
thanks for the offer struggler much appreciated but really after leather, found full set on flea bay, the guy wants £100 for the lot but the drivers seat has been ripped, oh wel just keep trying.

does anyone know if i rebore by 0.7mm per bore, would i need a remap??

MK1 Clio 1.8 16v
What's everyone's thoughts on Cambridge roads, just seems that every time i go out in the valver the rear suspension seems to get worse, i.e. the bushes are now fooked because of Cambridge roads.
The rear has all stiffened up and is now knocking over the bumps and over the shear fact that the roads are completely fooked.

banderson

ClioSport Club Member
  05' BG 182FF
Sure it's not the exhaust on the beam? Used to f**k me off! They eat rubber mounts and it sits very very close to the rear beam

Still got these seats if you want them? Going to tip otherwise