ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my mates mitsubishi colt 1.8 with home built turbo

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Looks to go alright that. Good turbo's them td04's for the money you can get them..

10 PSi on standard internals though, how long will it last do we think?

Ay pics of said car and engine bay?

black 3 door clio 1.2 16v
yer il get a pic of the car in a min.. the 1.8 carrisma engine used has the same rods as the lancer gsr 1.8 turbo an slightly different pistons to equal the lower comp ratio but at ten psi its expected to be perfectly reliable , been known to hold round 14psi reliably on standard internals , next up is a forged rebuild over summer i think..lol.. went out in it the other night and tbh its bloody nippy lol

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Nice. Never heard of this conversion. I know people do it to the 1.8 16v's in proton satrias etc which are pretty much the old lancer turbo lumps.

What mani did he use?

106 GTI
karl is a legend, its on D2 coilovers and handles amazing.

The standard 1.3 brakes let it down a little though...

black 3 door clio 1.2 16v
yer , karl is the man , u gota agree lol.. runin lancer gsr manifold i think ..would b hell of a sleeper but everyone knows car an his crazy cars lol ...