ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my mates twin turbo seirra

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
Remember these when the conversion was launched, not enough poke for a 2.9 V6 considering its Twin turboed

53 Clio's & counting
rare as fook tho!! bet it shifts

surprisingly slow.

never been in one then? as that in its 'slow' state leaves my clio standing,and mines not particularly slow

and the vid was just a quick funny one that he made the other day,the song is a p*ss take song,and to be honest from some of you guys i didnt expect so many bad comments,i didnt force you to watch it,and i know its nothing special,but i put it up for the ones of you who appriciate rare cars,not the people who find a old seirra boring

53 Clio's & counting
well it was besigned in 1982,so you cant expect miricals lol,but bearing in mind its running like a bag of crap and its still producing 270 lbs ft torque i dont think thats too bad going,once new management's on then it will be arounf 320 bhp with 350-370 lbs ft torque which from any engine is good going

53 Clio's & counting
What a heap!

225 bhp from a twin turbo V6 ha ha ha

excuse me but i wouldnt go around calling your car a heap

like i said at 6 psi its 273 lbs ft of torque,which will soon be 350+ so pls grow the f*ck up and realise bhp isnt everything

53 Clio's & counting
i really didnt realse how many f*cking keyboard hero's are on here who spout up and shout there mouths off about something they dont even know about,sorry guys but im a bit pi**ed off that you jump to conclusions that its an old piece of rubbish,when if you went out in it you would understand what i mean

53 Clio's & counting
as per my 1st post mate its off the road,its having new brakes and management,and he made that before she was put back into the garage,there will be plenty of vids when she is back out

Megane Trophy
What a heap!

225 bhp from a twin turbo V6 ha ha ha

like i said at 6 psi its 273 lbs ft of torque,which will soon be 350+ so pls grow the f*ck up and realise bhp isnt everything

I would feel free to any criticisms from anyone about my road car, track car and project car.

I was merely commenting on the fact that being v6 twin turbo and producing such small bhp is a comment biased towards the engine choice and tuning options!

I most certainly know that bhp isnt everything however i find it comical with the video and song.

I could post up many videos of myself in the caterham or rush, also my friends 350bhp (genuine northampton motorsport) honda civic Vti. Thats 350bhp from a 1600!

53 Clio's & counting

I would feel free to any criticisms from anyone about my road car, track car and project car.

I was merely commenting on the fact that being v6 twin turbo and producing such small bhp is a comment biased towards the engine choice and tuning options!

I most certainly know that bhp isnt everything however i find it comical with the video and song.

I could post up many videos of myself in the caterham or rush, also my friends 350bhp (genuine northampton motorsport) honda civic Vti. Thats 350bhp from a 1600!

i didnt mean to snap bud,its just for years he has had nothing but people laughing about it,or saying its a cossie lol,where once its mapped properly it will be looking at a low 13 quarter at the worst,few mates have them,and run 13.4's all day long with 280 bhp,one guy running 340 was running in the 12s,but people never give the old girl a chance lol

oh the basic spec is,rebuilt about 7k ago,low comp bottom end,heads built to match,if mem serves me correctly rebiult t25's but il have to check that,basically its been built to run higher boost,but as its still on the orginal TT management its not good enough to get any more power out of her,last run on the dyno was 225 bhp,which was recorded at the wheels