ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My McRae Gathering Pics

Tappd'd RS
Hi Guys,

Me and my mate Mucky attended the McRae Gathering on Saturday. If you haven't heard about this event, where have you been!?!

Unfortunately we couldn't do the whole event but the meet in Lanark and convoying down the M74 was well worth it especially given the amount of folk who turned out on route to see us all.

Some pics here - http://www.flickr.com/photos/albroon/sets/72157607041440438/

I was about 20 from the front of the convoy which was superb! :)

Cheers.

Tappd'd RS
10am - Xenons blazin' - that's how I roll. ;)

We were all told to have our headlights on in a show of solidarity - i was gonna have mine on anyway! :)

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
I know I'm alone pretty much - but I really like the new Sti Scooby. Has to be the STI though, not just the WRX, so all the swollen arches and stuff, the power is just a nice perk hehe! Those 18" (I think?) Prodrive wheels look sweet, and the lip spoiler - that doesn't look standard, but I'll confess, I dunno heh, but it does look great :) I think it makes the older ones look a bit dated. Not so much, but a bit IMHO the, post bugeyes and definately the rest.

Please don't lynch me for thinking these evil thoughts :)

Tappd'd RS
I know I'm alone pretty much - but I really like the new Sti Scooby. Has to be the STI though, not just the WRX, so all the swollen arches and stuff, the power is just a nice perk hehe! Those 18" (I think?) Prodrive wheels look sweet, and the lip spoiler - that doesn't look standard, but I'll confess, I dunno heh, but it does look great :) I think it makes the older ones look a bit dated. Not so much, but a bit IMHO the, post bugeyes and definately the rest.

Please don't lynch me for thinking these evil thoughts :)

Cheers Mate :eek:

The lip spoilers aren't standard either, but I think it needs them TBH.

123D Coupe + MK1 MX5
The dude with the Sti - V16 SYX, is a friend of mine, He's a mechanic who's spent thousands upon thousands on that Car making it look as awesome as it does in those pics, silly power too.

Nice pics.

Tappd'd RS
I had a good look at it - it's stunning. Love the v-limited lip spoiler on it too.