ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Merc e220 cdi - no reserve, starting price £1

charltjr

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0

Not sure what’s worse, putting this on eBay or sharing the link with you bunch of wind up merchants 😀

In all seriousness though, please no funny messages or windups, my wife is not very well and I’ve got too much on my plate as it is 👍

Rojer

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Brilliant conversation with my wife. It’s technically her car, so turns out she was looking forward to getting the money for it.

I said that’s completely fine, as long as she buys herself her next car when the time comes that she can drive again.

No?

No. Didn’t think so 😂

I have such a great collection of cars for her to choose from aswell!

charltjr

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Yeah, it didn't go very well. Sat at £810 for days and was expecting it to move at least a bit but hey ho, that's ebay. Someone got a bargain.

Honestly it being gone is a win, it's just cluttering up the place now. Buyer says they're coming tomorrow to collect so hopefully it happens.

Still a bloody cheap year of motoring when all's said and done.