ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My mk2 decked 35mm on tsw 16"s....

Leon Cupra R 225
Only had a couple of pictures taken so far not enough space on drive to get good pictures to do it justice but anyway here it is what do you think?

Clio002.jpg

Leon Cupra R 225
Only just had the springs fitted hoping they will settle a bit more give a week. Im thinking of saving for coilovers for a 60mm drop. What do you recommend???

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
suits they wheels, i would get a dynamique spoiler for it then get it colour coded along with the door handles then decide if you want the bump strips done too, personal preference them sometimes it looks too much when they are colour coded.

Leon Cupra R 225
u want me to 'slam the mo'fo?'. well what do you suggest for 60mm lowering? who makes the best coilovers for the job?

Leon Cupra R 225
Yikes thats sweet as! big pimpin! hmm coilovers are the next on the agenda for me then... how much are FKS coilovers? good ones...