ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Mohr Rush

Clio IV 0,9 Tce
Hey

I just took some pics of my pride and joy. Thought i'd show them to you, what do you think?

IMG_0678.jpg

IMG_0679.jpg

IMG_0680.jpg

IMG_0681.jpg

IMG_0682.jpg

IMG_0683.jpg

IMG_0684.jpg

IMG_0685.jpg

IMG_0686.jpg

IMG_0687.jpg

Turbos.
So is it a Dax built under license? Is it made out of something Ford based, and does that get round the car tax issues in Denmark?

Nice little motor anyway, could do with butching up a little though!

Clio IV 0,9 Tce
Actually Dax bought the rights to build the Rush from Mohr. And no unfortunately it doesn't get round the tax issues in Denmark. It is ford based yes. Iam not sure i know what butching up means?

And warren, no my valver is red, the Orange one is Michaels.

Last edited:
  Turbos.
Actually Dax bought the rights to build the Rush from Mohr. And no unfortunately it doesn't get round the tax issues in Denmark. It is ford based yes. Iam not sure i know what butching up means?

And warren, no my valver is red, the Orange one is Michaels.

Interesting! Butching up = making more aggressive,

CARmageddon1289.jpg

Clio IV 0,9 Tce
Thanks for the comments guys. And Engelbert, that caterham looks like a toycar IMO. Look at the gaps at the fenders i don't really like it. But anyways iam a bit torn atm wether to keep it, or to try and sell it. I really fancy getting a late gen Corvette C4. But if i decide to keep it/can't get it sold i wan't a Rover V8 in it. And i've also got a mould for a hardtop for it.

MERCEDES CLS AMG
Thanks for the comments guys. And Engelbert, that caterham looks like a toycar IMO. Look at the gaps at the fenders i don't really like it. But anyways iam a bit torn atm wether to keep it, or to try and sell it. I really fancy getting a late gen Corvette C4. But if i decide to keep it/can't get it sold i wan't a Rover V8 in it. And i've also got a mould for a hardtop for it.

Had a few C4's - good motors. LT1 is good but LT4 is the one to go for. C5's are cheap now. You can pick a 99 LS1 ( Z51 package ) for around £15k. If you can afford go for the C5 as the drive is superb

Clio IV 0,9 Tce
Had a few C4's - good motors. LT1 is good but LT4 is the one to go for. C5's are cheap now. You can pick a 99 LS1 ( Z51 package ) for around £15k. If you can afford go for the C5 as the drive is superb

Yeah i want a C4 LT4 or maybe a ZR1. But due to tax reasons, C5's are still 70.000+£ here in Denmark.

172, Tiguan
Lovely. I can't stand the square headlights Dax insist on putting on their cars over here - yours looks much better.