ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Mum...

you may know it, clio?
thought she would treat herself to a Porche Caymen S

after 5 months of waiting for it to be built, it finally came last night...

DSC00414.jpg

DSC00415.jpg

will update with more pictures later but what do you think?

cock mobile.
I think she should have got it in a nice colour.

I think you need a better camera.

I think you need day light pics.

Other than that, I wish I had one, lovely things!

FF Monaco 172
my neighbour has just got one of these, not in red though. his wife's got a boxter, they obviously like their porches lol.

you may know it, clio?
lol the "chav" in the car is my 18 year old brother.

but yeh i will put some daylight pictures of later today :)

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Indeed, and on a similar photography course I took, here's a close up picture of a black labrador, asleep, in a black bin bag at 3am in the morning...

dsc00414fh8.jpg

;)

Nice car. My mam recently bought a 1.4 Clio. You live and learn eh.

Indeed, and on a similar photography course I took, here's a close up picture of a black labrador, asleep, in a black bin bag at 3am in the morning...

dsc00414fh8.jpg

;)

Nice car. My mam recently bought a 1.4 Clio. You live and learn eh.

Ireland by night would be a better caption

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Much better dude. Looks tasty! Take some of it at night though, those are too bright ;)

you may know it, clio?
ok i think we have all gathered my camera isnt good.

its my phone camera so not that bad reeeally?

you may know it, clio?
dont think so, its the 1 up from the boxter but below the 911.

apparently she said she will move up to a 911 in a couple of years?! lol

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Yeah the red isnt a colour I would go for, but if stuck with it I'd get the wheels powdercoated black :cool:

thats also my mum your talking about mate, and i just got home from college ahah at the chav comments. its definately NOT the same as a boxter, its really nice. and no she doesnt have a proper gear box, she did until she changed her order :( still lovely tho. my step dad looks pretty homo driving it in red haha

same but i doubt it
ahahah!
apparently im allowed to drive it when its completely dry. fastest thing ive ever driven was her previous car which was only a cooper s, and im 17. im gonna s**t myself!

niiice!
im used to the speed, ive gone near enough 200 before (dad driving - and no not in the cayman hahah!)
but its just id be so worried about crashing it, its her pride and joy! ha