ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new 200

LY V6 & Fiesta ST
Photo's don't do it justice looks a hell of a lot better, before i saw one in the flesh i wouldn't have had one and to be fair still wouldn't, prefer the 197 front end.

Barge
Not all in white, but it's probably the best colour out of the usual paints, even though it's £350 quid. AG and LY are both a £1,200 option - very few stealers will have bought those in. The ones which have been ordered are more likely to have different colours. I've yet to see any on the road in RB or Ultra Red, etc.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
The 200 is spot on mate, in that colour the new front end looks sweet. Wheels match great.

Any pics of the back end too.

GTD, Lupo
Will put some pictures of the back end up later. Whats the deal with the oil dip stick. Its yellow and new oil is also very golden in colour. Make it impossible to tell how much oil is in the car. Stupid design :D

350 miles down 275 to go before i get to hear the rev limiter beep! :D

Paul

b/g 182, meg tourer
the front end actually looks rather good in white! hmmm. could be growing on me. looks lovely tbh. enjoy!

GTD, Lupo
More pictures. Not the best but some of the back end.

DSC_0340.jpg

DSC_0341.jpg

DSC_0344.jpg

Paul

GTD, Lupo
Just a couple! but i just got back from afghan so its nice to treat yourself after being in a s%%t hole for the last few months :D.

It will also be a lot cheaper in the long run for me hopefully.

Paul

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
IMG_0450.gif

f**king love that with the kit on it.

White on white doesn't go until you finish the rest off!

The 200 looks good i'm sad to admit mate.

Trophy #490
I actually like that! After all my negative comments about the front, in white the 200 does look good! :eek: Much better choice than the Green.

That white 197 above though, best looking car on the forum. Perfection, that.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Are all the seats that colour! Horrific imo!

other than that it's very nice. Front end is a grower too!

Renault Clio Sport 172
Lovely motor but I still think its all going pearshaped along the lines of pug 206/207ish looks , they all seem to look the same roughly , still I'd love it whatever .

GTD, Lupo
Cheers for the coments guys. Got a night of cleaning ahead as its a little dirty but will get some more pictures taken will have to crack the DSLR out.

Paul