ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new 200

Renault Clio 182
DSCF0024.JPG

Clio 200 Black and White
Awesome looking car mate. Like the rear spoiler too.

How's it to drive? Did you upgrade from a 1*2 by any chance?

I ordered my 200 last week (upgrading from a Trophy so keen to know your thoughts).

waiting on..RS 200
Great colour!! :approve:

Mine should be arriving next week. I've ordered the same spec but with Recaros and no spoiler. I'm not going to pick it up/drive it until Jan though..:(

Renault Clio 182
cheers guys thanks for the great comments and your thoughts lol.

yeah it drives fantastic, holds the road so well and also i love the sound of it and loving the bleep to tell you to change gear.

recommend it so much

cheers guys thanks for the great comments and your thoughts lol.

yeah it drives fantastic, holds the road so well and also i love the sound of it and loving the bleep to tell you to change gear.

recommend it so much

what revs you hitting for it to beep? whats your mileage?

GW RS200
I went from a 172 to a 200. The difference is mind blowing! Build quality is in a different league its like being cocooned and you sit low with a tiny chunky steering wheel. It pulls like a train. 1st gear is lots longer, 2nd gear feels about the same, maybe a little longer, 3rd gear is *way* shorter and gives an unexpected punch in the back compared to a 172 (due to 6 gears?). Gets loads of attention, too. I have no love for that cup spoiler though! The recaros are stupidly comfy and supportive - do not, I repeat *do not* order without them - I'd happily pay twice the price for them...

Last edited: