ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new 200

Merc
I received my clio rs 200 20th anniversary edition on friday and have been driving it none stop for the last 48 hours lol. I love it, it is really enticing to drive but although tempted i am keeping to the 3500rpm for the first 1000km. Even at 3500rpm you can tell the car has pull so i cant wait to unleash the beast. Full spec minus recaros and cup pack. Here are some quick pics i took with my mobile:

http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l580/kirsgib/2.jpg

http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l580/kirsgib/3.jpg

http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l580/kirsgib/5.jpg

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
best of luck with the new car... xenons look awsome!

NO recaros or cup pack :(

S

Nissan 350z
Congratulation on finally getting it sorted out :)
(+ Get some silvervision indicator bulbs to loose the egg effect on the lights)

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Nice, but what makes it different to a normal 200.

Just give it death from new to!

Nissan 350z
^ Its effectively a fully loaded 200 in £1200 Pearlescent White without the Gordini scheme slapped over the top.

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
shame to not have the nice recaros, not massive fan of the 200, but looks alrite and obviously rare where you live. id run in in correctly unlike drrollo saying to rag the nuts of it....what an idiot. its only 1000km sure wont take you too long. ;)

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
shame to not have the nice recaros, not massive fan of the 200, but looks alrite and obviously rare where you live. id run in in correctly unlike drrollo saying to rag the nuts of it....what an idiot. its only 1000km sure wont take you too long. ;)

My ways the correct way lol!

Has 60k and 3 years of warranty anyway.

Merc
Thanks guys. Apart from the poor quality of the photos the pearlescent paint will not be done justice through pictures you seriously need to see it up close, it is stunning. Love the attention around town! It's number 348 of 500 i think but not sure.

DrRollo yes its basically a 200 with the pearlescent paint and black roof, stitched dashboard detailing (looks very nice), badges on the pillars and center, and all the spec you'd find on a regular 200 minus recaros and cup pack. The below I think are extras on a regular 200 which came as standard on mine.

Auto headlights and wipers
Cornering headlights (not sure whether they are standard on a 200)
Electric folding mirrors
Automatic climate control
Navigation
Keyless entry + start stop
Bluetooth CD mp3 player
Audio connection box
Tinted rear windows
GT spoiler

RB One Eight Two
That it stunning. Pearl White is an amazing colour. Only ever seen one 200 in it.

Enjoy it.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Does look nice, don't think I'd get recaros either, fancy seats that last longer than a few thousand miles.

Merc
Running in is nearly a third done lol. Seriously i dont want to stop driving it, its such a pleasure to drive. I have never sat on recaros but the seats i have must be much more comfortable, although the recaros look well nicer minus the yellow and wear. They should make these cars with an onboard pooper so you never have to get out of them... As one bloke perfectly said... Made of awesome!