ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my new alloys what you think?

here is two pics i fitted them today my alloys got them off ebay the make is fox racing and they are 16"

my next project on my clio is to spray the front bumper and rear bumper that are black atm to silver.

please tell me what ya think so far and what would look good :D

attachment.jpg

here is second piccy

attachment.jpg

Attachments

• Image105.jpg
    Image105.jpg
    207.1 KB · Views: 126
  • Image107.jpg
    Image107.jpg
    184.2 KB · Views: 116
  Breaking A 172 Replica
Yeah very nice, but as said above will look shabby very quickly if you mate them with kurbs.

Sam

well i made sure i did all the practice of that with my 14" crappy wheel trims lol so hopefully ill be ok now lol glad ya like it tho every one so far

Its a good basis to start with , 1st the wheels , get some mk2 lights (30 quidish) colour coding for bumper and sides , then on and on

yer i was think about that how low ya rekon i can slam her? i was think 30mm or summort wat ya think? how much shout i be expecting to pay 4 some lowring spring?

you wanna be about 60mm on that car, will look superb. If your worried about the ride and speed bumps etc go 40mm, but 60mm will look better.

What were the wheels off originally?