ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new car

Just afew pics of my new car i picked up 2 weeks ago, i know there is alot of haters on here

Just wanted something abit faster, more reliable and better built

I love it, looks much better in the metal and its pretty quick!

Goodbye Clio:

P101017dd8Gc.jpg

Hello golf:

DSC025f81.jpg

DSC025f66.jpg

DSC02573d.jpg

DSC025d68.jpg

Have got afew little mods planned for this one

Nice upgrade mate. It must be far faster than the 1.2 16v. Does it go over 100 easily etc?

cheers mate, it definately is

put your foot down in any gear and there is instant effortless power, where as my 1.2 i was contantly ragging the hell out of it, dropping it down several gears

as to over 100...no comment ;)

Revels Mum & Sister
Nice wagon mate

hmmmm I was behind a 52 plate 1.8T golf before I passed it, same colour earlier out on the bike down the back roads just past sherborne heading out towards LOng Burton.

I spotted the Mille as well!

^^cheers mate

i was out in sherborne yesterday but not today...you might see the mille about my dad is always about montacute/stoke etc

eves

ClioSport Club Member
  An old banger!
looking good mate.... you gonna wack some nice wheels on her?

eves

ClioSport Club Member
  An old banger!
^^ my car...

I know everyone flames RS4 wheels but for £400 they do look the business.

eves

ClioSport Club Member
  An old banger!
yeh there 18's.... Got from a seller on ebay cheap as chips...

Thats just on the standard set up of my GTTDI....

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
18's look daft imo unless the car is decked.

Liking the car though, I used to have one.

wait and see ;)
lad near me has just bought one the same, says its running 200bhp on 0.6 psi of boost but looks slow

Turbos.
As an overall car i'm sure its a decent improvement if you want to relax, but my problem with it is that since its pretty boring to drive you will get used to the power quickly and want an upgrade pretty soon. Thats how i'd be anyway! Unless there is something a bit special about a car, like with my Mini, i just get rid. Equally, i'd be happy with a £1k MX5.

them wheels look shat mate sorry there a chavs wet dream lol

Pisch, they're a great looking wheel that suits the mk4 Golf well. Not as nice as my neighbour with mk5 R32 wheels (the multi-spoke ones, not the latest ones) on his mk4 Golf though.