ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new chargespeed s13

rps13
Managed to pick this up for a pretty good price, especially considering some of the bits on it.

It's sr20det powered with:

blitz nur spec 3'' turbo back
front mount IC
Apexi filter
Boost controller
Full chargespeed kit
All nismo suspension setup and apex coilies
koyorad
R32 GTR front brakes

Needs a little work, taken most of it apart tonight, refitting the whole bodykit and checking for boost leaks, new discs, pads, tacho and then maybe a tubi manifold in the near future.

I f**king love it though.

017-4.jpg

018-3.jpg

064.jpg

071.jpg

006-8.jpg

Evo 6, E92 320d
I've seen it about, and seen it on the forum, nearly bought a 200sx myself this weekend but it just sold:(

Mustang, S13, AX GT
did you find it on SXOC? I remember seeing it and its certainly a nice looker, very good price iirc aswell.

rps13
did you find it on SXOC? I remember seeing it and its certainly a nice looker, very good price iirc aswell.

Driftworks, the price got a bit better too!

With the kouki lights and wheels as a contingency Lol

you repairing the CA or coming over to the dark side?

Mustang, S13, AX GT
Repairing the CA/Doing something stupid ;) The kouki lights are fecking expensive so defo a good thing to get in there. What wheels are they, they looks nice. If they are chargespeed overfenders aswell then they are the best lookers imo. If that didnt have an SR I'd probably have considered it lol

ive just got an s13, been having a but off fun with it! will be for sale soon £1k (completely standard bar exhaust)

Mustang, S13, AX GT
The wheels look ace! Chargespeed overfenders are on the list, look on the bright side atleast its the screws and not the car thats rusted haha. I'm thinking either CA18 or Chevy small block haha. I love V8, and cant see any reason except for money to not do it...

rps13
Yes!

DWYB day coming up soon, i'l upload some pics after!

Now running 1 bar boost,

new skyline r32 discs and pads

bumpers refitted, destickered and DW.com stickers.

New clutch coming soon + lots of sexy interior bits. To be honest i'm just f**king wrecking it and it's awesome! Most of my money is going on petrol!

Mustang, S13, AX GT
Malice seems to have a large hatred for Bren and all things Apex, from what I can tell Apex coilies are pretty good for the price?

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
lol kneel,

basically the reason i hate apex parts, they are all cheap parts from china, bren imports them and puts an apex sticker on them and sells them +150% profit... its well known he does this, the problem is he then slags off any other company that sells the exact same parts but doesnt make as much profit...

put it this way bren was selling adjustable arm components for 200's etc, they had an apex sticker on them, after some research and comparing, all the arms were identical and from exactly the same factory as xs power parts, however bren slagged off xs power saying that parts were cheap and shitty.... he has been caught doing this many times.

the apex performance coilovers (im guessing you mean apex and not apexi!) are possibly they worst coilovers ever made, i should know i went through 2 sets and have seen personally more than 10 sets fail or just be s**t... the thing i learnt quickly with jap cars, buy cheap buy twice... the cheap stuff ALWAYS fails and i mean that it always fails!

apex performance is a huge rippoff, if you look at all the respected members on sxoc none of them use apex parts, all the big power or good drift cars in the uk none of them use apex parts! bren ripped me off so many times, he still owes me money and also owes friends of mine money! he is very helpful and quick to be nice to people when a sale is being made then soon as its done unless you buy more he dont give a f**k!

people praise him on sxoc but alot of people hate him!

ask anyone that knows anything about sx's and they will all slate him! and ksport which he owns or something in the uk...

the guy is a serious conman, go in a car with good coilovers and you will see what i mean, like i said i went through 2 sets and 3 replacement shock boddies as they just leak or knock or disintergrate!

and for the price spend a bit more and buy a driftworks settup or get some decent second hand units soon as you try a car with a good settup you will see what i mean!

Mustang, S13, AX GT
lol kneel,

basically the reason i hate apex parts, they are all cheap parts from china, bren imports them and puts an apex sticker on them and sells them +150% profit... its well known he does this, the problem is he then slags off any other company that sells the exact same parts but doesnt make as much profit...

put it this way bren was selling adjustable arm components for 200's etc, they had an apex sticker on them, after some research and comparing, all the arms were identical and from exactly the same factory as xs power parts, however bren slagged off xs power saying that parts were cheap and s**tty.... he has been caught doing this many times.

the apex performance coilovers (im guessing you mean apex and not apexi!) are possibly they worst coilovers ever made, i should know i went through 2 sets and have seen personally more than 10 sets fail or just be s**t... the thing i learnt quickly with jap cars, buy cheap buy twice... the cheap stuff ALWAYS fails and i mean that it always fails!

apex performance is a huge rippoff, if you look at all the respected members on sxoc none of them use apex parts, all the big power or good drift cars in the uk none of them use apex parts! bren ripped me off so many times, he still owes me money and also owes friends of mine money! he is very helpful and quick to be nice to people when a sale is being made then soon as its done unless you buy more he dont give a f**k!

ask anyone that knows anything about sx's and they will all slate him! and ksport which he owns or something in the uk...

the guy is a serious conman, go in a car with good coilovers and you will see what i mean, like i said i went through 2 sets and 3 replacement shock boddies as they just leak or knock or disintergrate!

and for the price spend a bit more and buy a driftworks settup or get some decent second hand units soon as you try a car with a good settup you will see what i mean!
Fair enough lol. The apex bits on my car have suffered for 2 years problem free so I guess I have no reason to complain. I was looking inot some Apex comfies as I went out in Brens demo S14a on Sunday and they were very comfy but the car went pretty well.

ITB'd MK1
lol kneel,

put it this way bren was selling adjustable arm components for 200's etc, they had an apex sticker on them, after some research and comparing, all the arms were identical and from exactly the same factory as xs power parts, however bren slagged off xs power saying that parts were cheap and s**tty.... he has been caught doing this many times.

marry me?