ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new front plate.

221bhp/ton Mondial Terror
Just fitted a new front plate to my cup. Lovely little improvement. Got it from www.fancypaltes.com . Its 500mm by 85mm.

Old VS New:

DSC00992.jpg

Before:

DSC00991.jpg

After:

DSC00993.jpg

DSC00994.jpg

Clio 172
thats exactly what i've just put on my car. it makes a massive difference imo to the front end.

120d M Sport
Looks much better, I presume you went for 500mm over the standard 520mm so that it didnt have such long white blanks either side?

Clio1.2 16v & LR Defender
Keep a spare pare of legal ones in the boot as these are illegal. Under spare wheel or ontop of it etc...

Last edited:
^^ Thats what I do :)

Looking much better Quade!

Whats next? ;)

Still a few things to do mate. Pretty much finished with the external. Still alot to do internally. Still got to fit some pull handles and speaker covers to the c/f door cards, paint the floor pan matt black and the rear sides mondial blue. Just taken delivery of the vibra-technics/k-tec uprated engine mounts and powerflex dog bone bushes. Will get our friend from the RAC to fit them!;)

Guppy, heres a couple of pics of the cup i took the other week.

DSC00939.jpg

DSC00940.jpg

DSC00941.jpg

No, not been on the weigh bridge yet. Taking from the starting kerb weight (1021kg) im roughly at 940-945kg.:) Still lardy compared to MarkCups. ;)

DC5
I want it back!! :(

She is looking great mate, glad to see she has gone to a good home! You have perfected what was already a good car!!

If ever you plan on selling it let me know first ;)

I want it back!! :(

She is looking great mate, glad to see she has gone to a good home! You have perfected what was already a good car!!

If ever you plan on selling it let me know first ;)

Thanks mate. :D Still a few things to do. Plan on keeping her for a few more years yet. lol.

E92 M3
them plates make a massive differene i think

loving this cup dont normaly like the double exhaust but i this i do :D

"Navy" N17 TWO
Tis a tasty mod on the 1*2s - lovely Cup mate :)

As mentioned, keep the standard size plate in the car or just put the narrow one on for photos & shows ;)