ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new mod's

'91 Clio RT =D
As im sure absolutly none of you will have noticed my inactivity latley, I thought I would show you what ive been doing:

14079287a8071230158l.jpg

To:
14079287a8385975820l.jpg

:evil::evil::evil::evil:

What do you think?

Last edited:
i like it but if u go that dark with the front windows u will get a pulled, and asked to peel it of, you can go limo black with the back and thats legal but i think if something like nothing above 30% in the front windows, i have a limo black at the back and medium smoke at the front and you can tinit the windscreen, thinking about my front windows might be ilegal.

Suzuki Ignis Sport
People, its a photochop!

Do it tho, but minus the tints, wheels and the spoiler :)

Will look like Mazzas.

'91 Clio RT =D
well the idea was it to look like s**t and chavved up. I tried adding a bodykit as well, only it wouldnt blend to it didnt look realistic - lusty stylee ;)

Mk1 Clio
OOoo bit low mate, get rid of the spoiler dont tint it that much, color code everything, clear indis and go black roof not black bonnet!!

Looking for a Mk1 Clio?
Needs a black roof instead of black bonnet :)

Back needs to be lower abit more and front needs raising.

Get some better alloys too lol.

'91 Clio RT =D
lmao its a photoshop guys, not reality chav-tastic is what i aimed for.

My plans:
16v front bumper
16v Bonnet
16v spoiler
16v door mirrors
possibly some black turinis
tehn lower it about 40 if i can persuade my dad