ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My New Motor (Hopefully the last car I buy in 2011!)

MK3 GTI golf 16v
nice model and the best colour by far :) debated one for a long time, will have one at some point probably

mikekean

ClioSport Club Member
  996 C4S, 135i, E30x2
Sold one of these 3 months ago, had the usual remap, a miltek exhaust, h&r coilovers, porsche brakes etc. Was such a nice car to drive so effortless and the midrange turbo power on tap is very nice as you dont have to rev the nuts off it to go anywhere, but what really pissed me off and one of the reasons is old it was as soon as the heatsoak kicked in it was no faster than my friends 172 and the heatsoak builds up so quicky, and at £600-700 for and uprated intercooler i just thought stuff it and sold it on for what it owed me and bought a 172 which i prefer.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
How it looks now with the new owner;

E85EABF8-C1CE-4F41-92DA-920B04FCC6A1-1763-0000012C81310AB3.jpg

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
It's very "ED38", ala to your taste.

Ala they banned me for having an opinion :p

Not really. I'm going right off the ED38 look as you call it. Hence why I've had standard cars for a year or so. I'm getting old. Function over form

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
I've seen worse, but it 100% looked better standard. Atleast he is looking after it!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Ooooft. I actually love Bentley wheels on Audis. Common as they are.