ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new R27 with pics....

Picked up my new Clio R27 on Friday....

Only driven 80 miles in the car so far, and my worries about losing my 182 have gone.

Spec levels are the same as the 182, apart from the keyless entry system which is excellent, plus the Recaros are so comfortable and look ace! The seating position is much better to. You feel like you are actually sitting in the car, rather than on the car like in the 182.

Not obviously had chance to drive the car yet, as im running it in. But i have thrown it into a few corners and the grip levels are excellent. Cant wait to drive it properly. The suspension though is very hard, sleeping policeman have to be taken slow!!!

Anyway here are a few crap pics....

DSC01800.jpg

DSC01794.jpg

DSC01795.jpg

DSC01793.jpg

DSC01797.jpg

DSC01796.jpg

DSC01792.jpg

DSC01791.jpg

DSC01790.jpg

DSC01789.jpg

DSC01786.jpg

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
Very nice, not sure the stickers suit the black though. Looks very nice in black though, lower it and it would look mean!

wanted xenons, but couldnt be bothered waiting for them. went for a showroom car with immediate delivery

the roof decals look quite good in the flesh though, but you either like em or loathe em

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
wanted xenons, but couldnt be bothered waiting for them. went for a showroom car with immediate delivery

the roof decals look quite good in the flesh though, but you either like em or loathe em

Where in Cheshire are you fella? I'm from Lymm/Hale

might have to look out for you, i've never seen an R27 yet

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
lol! small world!!

i thought that i recognised the estate, i looked at an apartment on there before i bought mine!

i'll drop you a PM about having a nosey at the R27 sometime, if that's ok?

No problem mate. I had a racing blue on private plates before (with stripes), so you may have seen that

I have seen a racing blue a few times in Lymm, but with a women driving - possibly the wife or gf?

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Haha, look at the 8th picture... In the background..."Phase II deliveries only..." PMSL!

LOL - well spotted! :)

Glad you like the R27, jocker. I really try to convince myself that I like the look of them, but I can't quite manage it. However, it's your car and you love it - that's the important bit!

Must admit, the decals look well against a black car. I wish Reno hadn't put 2005 & 2006 Champions on there with it though. We're already in 2007 and come next year, it will look dated. Silly Reno. ;)

D.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
No problem mate. I had a racing blue on private plates before (with stripes), so you may have seen that

I have seen a racing blue a few times in Lymm, but with a women driving - possibly the wife or gf?

aye, might have been my ex-girlfriend, but she only drove it a few times alone, just to go to the Spar and back. ;)

it's pretty low and has white turinis, so it's pretty unique around our area, i doubt you'd miss it:eek:

its not you then. There must be another racing blue knocking about.

Would definatly remember yours, if i had seen it

Seat Leon Cupra 290
jealous, im seeing a lot more 197's on the road these days, really like them now

they all seem to be red though

dk

911 GTS Cab
absolutely love the look of the car, amazing!

Just wish it had the megane engine, then i would have got one.

Wouldn't change a thing on the outside though.

VRS
definitely the best of a bad bunch, far better looking than the standard 197's but unfortunately i stil dont like em :(

its your car tho and im glad your chuffed with it:D