ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new ride

Israeli 172 ph1
Hey, i live in israel and this is my new Clio 172 MK1.
Also my plate number is **-172-** :D

clio14oc.jpg
clio22ye.jpg
clio32ct.jpg

SLK 350
How you manage that number plate then lol? Would cost you about 30K for that over here!

Anyway, hope you enjoy the car, looks very nice. Oh and do you get RAID in the MK1? Cause i'd definitely want it in israel along with my bulletproof glass!

Israeli 172 ph1
ozzyo99 said:
How you manage that number plate then lol? Would cost you about 30K for that over here!

Anyway, hope you enjoy the car, looks very nice. Oh and do you get RAID in the MK1? Cause i'd definitely want it in israel along with my bulletproof glass!

The plate doesn't cost anything, when you buy a car you can choose your number plate if you want to.

about the bulletproof crap i won't answer because if you wouldn't be such a ignorant you would know Israel isn't a war zone and i dont see any fights on the streets it isnt f*cking Iraq.

Golf GTI 1.8T
haha owned ozzyo!!

do really like them in that colour, rare as f**k though, ive never seen one in the flesh. :)

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Yeah, ozzy!

You should know they need to be bomb proof not bullet proof - your just ignorant ;)

Lovely looking motor that mate. And deffo in the best colour!!!

Israeli 172 ph1
Thanks all for the comments.
Here is another pic from that day...

another few details is that the car is dropped 50mm on Koni/Eibach and i replaced for a new tyres yesterday to Dunlop SP9000. the car handles GREAT!

clio43oj.jpg

SLK 350
TaZoK said:
about the bulletproof crap i won't answer because if you wouldn't be such a ignorant you would know Israel isn't a war zone and i dont see any fights on the streets it isnt f*cking Iraq.

Must be the widespread corruption in our news casts then, as it seems regularly that we have headlines like:

HAMAS responsible for another suicide bomber.
Suicide bomber claims XX lives.
Demolition of homes in Gaza.
Palestine and Isreali unrest.

Isreal is a haven of peace? I think the rest of the world wished it was the case, but in reality your country still has a long way to go before it could ever be described as peaceful, civil and democratic.

Ignorant is something us western folk are accustomed to being ;)

Israeli 172 ph1
ozzyo99 said:
Must be the widespread corruption in our news casts then, as it seems regularly that we have headlines like:

How wrong of me to believe Isreal is a haven of peace and prosperity.

I don't really want to get into politics, the news do say those things on a daily basics but the suicide bombers stopped for now and i do agree it doesn't sound good on the news.
BUT the life in Israel is peaceful as i said before the fights aren't around the corner.

Now please lets get back to the Cars. Thanks.

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
Welcome....loving that colour....i bet your like me not looking forward to the summer months ahead with the heat..

Israeli 172 ph1
Dubai182 said:
Welcome....loving that colour....i bet your like me not looking forward to the summer months ahead with the heat..

LOL yeah it's a problem around here... but we have AC so it shouldn't be a problem... although i think in Dubai the temp are higher then here.

I wish i could visit Dubai one day. ;)

1995 Mondeo Speed Machine
Very nice! Red 172's are the way forward ;)

Can I ask if you've lived in Isreal all your life? You seem to speak very good English, maybe you could teach some of the people on here! lol

2014 Focus Titanium
ozzy wasnt really being a prick, although he could have been more sensitive..

anyways back on subject, gorgeous car, and a friggin fantastic plate! keep it for as long as possible, u never know, in 20yrs it could be worth £££!

ozzyo99 said:

Isreal is a haven of peace? I think the rest of the world wished it was the case, but in reality your country still has a long way to go before it could ever be described as peaceful, civil and democratic.

Give the guy a break! He's just showing us his car!

Nice car mate, enjoy!

Looking for a ph-quick...
I think you need to wind your neck in ozzy, were on here to talk about cars not slate other peoples countries.
Just shows how shallow some people can be Tazok! Lovely motor chap colour is mint! Good choice!!

Amir

Israeli 172 ph1
Thanks all, again. :D

As for Rick question... Yeah i was born in israel but we study english since age 8 so i have the exp ;)