ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my new seats

sorry they came with the car, 350 miles and they feel sweet.
got a 275 mile journey to do in 10 days hope they are as good on a long journey

yep got lost with pic....

Attachments

• recaros.jpg
    recaros.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 197
how come it wont let me open the picture up or even show it me? although ill just go outside and sit in em instead........

blahhhh blahhhh

I can't see it either,

you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

MKIII 138
i cant see either

"Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page"

btw how do you get smileys to work, where are they?

C

ClioSport Admin

Ive done an update on cliosport member groups permissions.. can a cliosport member tell me if they can see the images now ?

Sorry this is KDF posting btw.

KDF

Audi TT Stronic
Cheers, if there are any more niggly problems please bring it to a mods attention and we will see what we can do to fix it.

Racin Blue 182
I can see the seats fine - I always think "I wish I'd got them with mine" but dunno if I'd like the rear bench tbh

They do look sh1t hot tho

Last edited: