ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my new telly *60"*

I almost wish I had gone for a Pioneer 5090 now. At the time, I decided 50" was too big, but now my 42" seems small :(

A TV can NEVER be too big if you're a man. Fact.

B

Brown.

Wowza!!!...... but from bravia to LG ??? i mean let me clarify, i have a 42" LG in the same guise as that one, and me bro has the killer 40w bravia that killed everything in reviews, i personally would have gone for the bavia if i could turn back time ( only thing is the lg looks better).... any reason for your choice, other then prive per inch

TBH 42" is actually ideal for my lounge. 50" would be great but only for HD material. Eastenders would look drizzle.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
well ive got a 42" LG in my bedroom that i got just before xmas and love it..

The Bravia i have is superb and havent had a single problem with it ut just seems small now tbh..

The new tv will be going on the wall ;)

Giving the bravia to my wee granny!! :)

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
lol.. even my wee boy has a LCD tv in his room!!

Tis only 15" tho!

He's wanting a lightning mcqueen tv so i might treat him lol!

Better than yours. C*nt.
All that money for a colossal screen and you didn't get 1080p...

Money wasted now IMHO.

^^TBF though didn't you pay about £20k for a 32"?

;)

EDIt: Although you're right, I hadn't noticed it wasn't 1080p. Fail boat for that size.

I suppose 1080p is important when you have to sit 3ft from the tv to be able to see it.

32"? I thought that was a basic monitor size TBH.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
my livingroom is a very good size.. my mate already has the tv im buying so i know its good!!

Would rather pay the £1500 for that than £4k for the better 1!!!!

:)

LG's are great. Never seen a Bravia working but the LG beats all the ones I have seen.

Got one in my lounge and bedroom

Fabia vRS
i bought a 50" LG plasma and took it back the next day.

image retention was horrific and after reading avforums i found out the LG's are known for this.

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
Some Lg's are not made for home use.more for pub walls and get sold at some outlets. But there good screens are good!! lol

few bars i go into have lg's and i would definetly consider getting one when i upgrade my samsung 32 which had now for 3 years

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
My uncle has 8 LG 42" plasma's in his pub for just over 3 years and they'r on constantly.. He's never had a single problem with them!

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
60 is fukin huge. i went for 42" mainly as its the right size for the room. Could have got a 52" for less, but went for a good model!