ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My New Toy...

Mr Burns

ClioSport Club Member
  Swift Sport
I'm 80% Redneck at heart and I've always wanted to something random that would be a laugh to drive around in, then I saw this...

6897195253_42b19ace0f_z.jpg

6897201909_8992500082_z.jpg

Couldn't resist...

6897217511_00dca2bde2_z.jpg

6897223055_2cb42d6d01_z.jpg

Plans...

- Musical Air Horns
- Lots of spotlights
- Never clean it

2014 Clio 200t edc
Wicked cars off road. I hired on in Cyprus and took it onto the salt pans. Did some crazy stuff that day, had my eyes closed for most of it worrying (hadn't took the full insurance!! Lol)

Mr Burns

ClioSport Club Member
  Swift Sport
get a whinch on it ;)

I'm thinking about it!

Wicked cars off road. I hired on in Cyprus and took it onto the salt pans. Did some crazy stuff that day, had my eyes closed for most of it worrying (hadn't took the full insurance!! Lol)

Yeah... They're considered gay by many, but people don't realise they have selectable 4WD with low-range and are brilliant off-road. It's only a matter of time before I get mine stuck.

Mr Burns

ClioSport Club Member
  Swift Sport
Had about an inch of snow as we set off for Santa Pod... I decided to leave it in RWD and see what happened, was pretty fun tbf.

Awesome.

It's too clean though, needs taken to an extremely muddy field and covered in crap ASAP.