ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new track car

182 Cup
My brother and I went halves on a car we can dedicate purely for track use. A guy at my brothers work was selling this Eunos roadster.

P6280022.jpg

P7010033.jpg

First things first, stripped the boot...

P7010027.jpg

P7010028.jpg

Old newspaper I found!

P7010030.jpg

My brother in the process of getting the wing off, new one will be on very soon.

P7010031.jpg

Anyone know what this is??

P7010032.jpg

172, Tiguan
Have a read up on the MX championship if you fancy going racing. It's a low cost race series that attracts big entries. Great way to get racing.

182 Cup
To be honest I dont know much about the possibilities. My brother said there is a big following and lots of parts available. I just want it track worthy and to have some fun in it for now!

RRS, 172, ST3, VTS
im looking at getting one for the track soon to. What should you look out for when buying one? Also any websites that well tuning parts for these? cheers.

ado

ClioSport Club Member
  기아 &#4
Looks good. Any ideas whether its got a long nose crank or short?

Just renewed the tax on mine so I can enjoy it for 2 more months of summer before stripping it.

My trusty lil 182 :)
Great little cars. Not easy to tune without going the turbo/supercharger route but even that's much cheaper than for clios. With it being a eunos, a simple trick is to have the timing advanced. The timing is set for japanese fuel which apparantly isn't as high ron. Frees up a few hp. Also be able to run it decat at that age which helps.

Have a look here, loads of useful advice:
http://www.mx5ocforum.co.uk/