ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GREAT NEWS! The Dacia Sandero had a new track day(ish) event!

Sandero Rs 2.0 F4R
Hello Everyone! My name it's Caio and I'm a brazilian guy who loves Renault!

Here in Brazil we have a very popular car in track day which is the Renault Sandero Rs and I previously made some presentation about the car here: Dacia (Renault) Sandero RS
Now i want to show some event who I participate.

The trackday(ish) was in Kartódromo Aldeia da Serra witch is a karting track, so maybe this event is a time attack but I don't know.
Here me and my friend putting some Ethanol in the tank before the event:

Imagem do WhatsApp de 2023-01-28 à(s) 22.39.03.jpg

I was very anxious before the event, it was my second time in the track and the first time using the race alignment in my car.

Imagem do WhatsApp de 2023-01-28 à(s) 22.40.19.jpg

I was using a lit bit of toe out and some camber angle and the car was very funny to drive! So at first I had some trouble to control the car on the track but nothing crazy, the back of the car was drift just enough to make the curves.

nude.jpg

(Poor interior or a race car? i don't know)

Some videos here:

me!

sorry for my rusty english.

Thanks for your attention! Bye!

Clio 197,with megan'
Hi Caio, welcome, car looks brilliant. Your English is just fine. I live in Scotland, my nearest track is around 4 hours away. I go to Spa in Belgium, and that is 1200 miles one way. I am an old man, but love my track days.

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Hi and welcome!

I really like these! Never knew they even existed until recently!

Sandero Rs 2.0 F4R
Hi Caio, welcome, car looks brilliant. Your English is just fine. I live in Scotland, my nearest track is around 4 hours away. I go to Spa in Belgium, and that is 1200 miles one way. I am an old man, but love my track days.
This is awesome!!