ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My next phone,.. Hopefully...

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
Even if the symbian operating system wasn't so dire the iPhone dev tools have well and truly knocked nokia (who own symbian) right back into the dark ages.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
So Nokia SE and Samsung have all adopted S60 v5 for their smart phones.

3 horse race now, its good for the consumer.
Sadly unless nokia make its S60 apps work with non nokia hardware im not interested.

i still find the OS clunky takes about 6-7 button presses to find your location

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
iphone works so easily and seemlessly, its pretty much spot on, yes it might have better features, but you can guarantee it wont work as well, wont be as userfriendly and lets face it apple will bring out the next model to compete...

iphone works so easily and seemlessly, its pretty much spot on, yes it might have better features, but you can guarantee it wont work as well, wont be as userfriendly and lets face it apple will bring out the next model to compete...

Plus the basics of it are nearly 2 years old and its still kicking arse.

Find me another phone that does that? You wont.

BMW E46 330i Touring
HD video recorder? Pardon the ol' ignorance, but aren't HD video cameras very expensive? I'd be amazed and very impressed if they manage to squeeze genuine HD video into a 8mp camera lens on the back of a phone...