ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My nicht so gut RWS pics

Best of a bad bunch from RWS today. Got sunburnt to f**k in the process so I hope theres at least one people like, lol.

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

Special edition of a Special edition. This is the sticker on the rear of the one off F1 Clio.
10.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

21.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

And last but not least, one of Lees mismatch Cup ;)

11.jpg

PH-Lamer 1.4 16v
it was a brilliant day, i was ont he other side of the s's in those pics, n what was that bloke doing in the first clio cup race? he went off about 4 times on that same sequence of corners, so finished about a minute behind the rest!

Lee

BMW M2C
Nice one Stu.

It goes to show silver wheels on a white car don't go. lol

I'm going to sort my pics out tonight if I get time. I'm really pleased with quite a lot of them!!

Was keeping an eye out for you all day, tbh I didnt see any cliosporters I recognised! Did see the guy I have ordered the cup with though. Seeing your car in the metal just reminded me how long it is untill I get mine :(

Lee

BMW M2C
I was in Brooklands most of the two days as I had a great balcony to take pictures off.

Bev who I ordered my car off was around somewhere.

Lee

BMW M2C
I picked up a puncture on Saturday somewhere between getting in and parking up. Luckily one of the lads off the Renaultsport forum had a full sized spare. A new tyre should be here in the new couple of days.

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
I picked up a puncture on Saturday somewhere between getting in and parking up. Luckily one of the lads off the Renaultsport forum had a full sized spare. A new tyre should be here in the new couple of days.

not good :(

spare wheel is needed at times! :(