ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My official BBQ Owned pics Thread!!

R.I.P 182

PMSL i remember that.. "an old dear and her kids have been run down today" :O you what? lol...

"can i speak to the organiser of this meeting?"

lol!!

And oi i am coming next time, i wont make a mess, its malice who will.. he said he has to get me back.. so ... BAN HIM!!

Little Newms

ClioSport Club Member
  182, D2 Td5 & 840CI

Certainly sir... when he had finished ragging his car around your forest ;)

Wanted:

Large field miles from anywhere with a race track around the parimeter.

Showers a must.

Contact xxxxxxxxxxx

Seriously if we want it to happen again we must respect the surroundings and the people that are there - some of the stuff was a bit OTT IMO

Also i think any would be footballers (from the paralympic team from what i could see) should piss off away from the cars next time ;)

R.I.P 182

lmfao!!! i was doing ok but whenever i kicked mikes ball (only the one) my shoe kept flying off.. i prefered Dans balls! lol.. Mikes deflated after about 10 mins lol

Quote: Originally posted by Little Newms on 29 June 2005

Certainly sir... when he had finished ragging his car around your forest ;)
pmsl.

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355

Just to clarify, we havent been banned from the forest at all. I was just asked to make sure that everyone is aware of the speed limits and need for extreme care when driving through the forest.

As far as im aware there was no racing going on whatsoever, and personally I was not ragging my 1 day old car round the forest. I was even demonstrating the handy speed limiter to some of you :p. Unfortunately I think the member of the staff that spoke to us put 2 + 2 together and got 5. Hed seen my car go backwards and forwards past his numerous times in the space of a few minutes and then when it was followed by another Clio presumed we must be racing, which was when he then came and spoke to me (just as i was heading back out again!).

I do however think in hindsight it probably isnt the best location for a car meet, so will try and find somewhere a little less sensitive for the next one.

It would be fine again, just dont invite Dansta! ;)

But seriously if we are aware that they might stop us from using it if we drive up and down the roads too much then surely all we have to do it not drive up and down the roads too much? lol :confused:

Quote: Originally posted by Dansta on 29 June 2005

Quote: Originally posted by Pete on 29 June 2005

It would be fine again, just dont invite Dansta! ;)
:( only went out once.... b**ch. ;op and i honestly behaved. SERIOUSLY!
lol we could here you from miles away!