ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Old car pics from new owner.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
A blast from the past and she's still lookin as nice as ever. Great pics fella, Even by my standards.

Ali

DSC00676.gif

DSC00627.gif

DSC00674.gif

http://photobucket.com/albums/d185/biffa18/

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Up ye!!!!! I wish i'd kept it now...it's causin me that much hassle to get another!! ;)

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
AJRMOTORSPORT said:
Up ye!!!!! I wish i'd kept it now...it's causin me that much hassle to get another!! ;)

still haven't got mine yet, hopefully it will arrive today.

Real like what you've done with her AJR! Im seriously considering getting those dark lexus lights, really makes a difference. Also wanna colour code all the bumpers.
Have you done any engine mods???

Nice work mate!

Im tryin to get that look! Could anyone photoshop this picture :::: If possible with light tints on the back windows, gun metal alloys and colour coded bumpers :) ??????

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a399/brocks_999/100_0082.jpg

Brock

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Tom20v said:
Looks nice!!

How much did you sell it for in the end?

Enough ;)

I prefer it with my Number plate tho...Nice to see the old girl looking as good as ever.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
^ Nice pic jonny...The Grill was the 1st one on the site iirc...was bought in Austria for 90£. K-tec sell them, tho i think for a few pennies less.

Yep my plate is on retention at the mo. Will go on this wk! I need to hide that my 172 is indeed older than my old dynamique.

Ironically tho, i still get alot of attention in the 172...Tho the dynamique did stand out...

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
EvilJohn said:
Still looking good, bet your missing some aspects of it though- if not the thing under the bonnet!

The wee 1.2 embarased alot of cars at silverstone not to mention out handlin RS models! ;) No names mentioned.

Look yes, power...i'm sorry to say no!!! i've had 4 peeps in the 172 and it was still pulling up hills.